Friday 21 August 2015

The pursuit to becoming a visual development artist (trying a new style)

So I thought it was about time I tried something new and just went for it and did something I wanted to do.
This piece is one of what will be a set around the idea of a hunt and who is the prey and who is the hunter?

I was inspired by the amazing visuals of the maze runner and wanted to create something with a similar feeling. I created this piece in Photoshop and used Maya to block out the shapes and play around with the camera. I then took a still into Photoshop and worked on-top of it mainly painting everything in and using photo textures here and there for the grungy walls. I really enjoyed this piece even though I know there is mistakes and issues to correct but it was nice to create something for myself

.  

No comments:

Post a Comment