Thursday 10 January 2013

Drawing Project

After looking back on artists work it made me realise how important it is to me to keep a collection of artist work that inspire me and also old work that i have done in the past. I find its always a great starting point when starting a new project even if the work isn't relevant.



This is a drawing i did far a project in the past on expression and emotions through portraiture. It doesn't have anything to do with the out of scale project but i love doing portraits and i particularly liked this piece because it was done with Biro rather than the traditional pencil. The main inspiration for this piece was from the artist Juan Francisco Casas.


 





This piece, again an old piece of work, was a quick digital painting on Photoshop of a scene from the film Saving Private Ryan that i did for a different project. This bit of work caught my eye because i loved doing this on Photoshop and definitely want to use digital drawing/painting in the out of scale project.
These next set of drawings are sketches that i did randomly, of different things that i could potentially use in my final concept pieces.
  







No comments:

Post a Comment